1. Begin by bending the “hook” of the coat hanger toward the “shoulder” of the coat hanger, open end down to become the butterfly's antennae. Repeat with the second coat hanger.
2. Attach the two hangers together using a pipe cleaner to be the butterfly's body.
3. Use a fingertip to lightly cover edges of the hanger with white glue.
4. Put one hanger at a time between two sheets of tissue paper, smooth, and trim the extra paper off.
5. Decorate as desired with watercolor paints, markers, and/or glitter.