Gather these items.
Number the cups and grab the dice.
Roll the dice.
Toss a penny!
Cheetahs are known for their speed, but it takes more than being fast to be a good hunter. A hunting cheetah must make a quick decision about which animalAny living thing that is not a plant. Most animals can move about freely. All use plants or other animals as food. All have sensory organs. to take and needs good aim to make the attack. Find out how fast you think and how good your aim is in this game.
What You Need:
- 12 small paper or plastic cups
- Black pen or marker
What You Do:
- Number the cups 1 through 12. Write the number both on the outside of the cup and inside the rim.
- Place the cups face up on a flat surface like a table. Mix up the numbers.
- Hold a penny in one hand, and roll the dice with the other.
- Quickly add up the number on the dice and toss the penny into the cup with that number. You should toss the penny no more than 3 seconds after you roll the dice.
- If you miss, try again. Keep track of the number of times you toss the penny before you successfully get it in the cup.
- The lower your score, the better a “hunter” you are!